Download Files | View Screen Shots & User Guide | Pricing & Order Online
CablePro™ is a complete Cable Management System for computers that run Microsoft Windows. The software application is designed to document campus and/or building cabling infrastructures.
Plus, CablePro™ contains tools to assist the Cable System buyer or seller and/or IT Manager with cataloguing telephone and computer network information or architectural drawing information into a concise “cable specification” and “cable management document”.
CablePro™ provides support for BICSI Division 17 and ANSI/EIA/TIA 606-A (CablePro 6.5 or higher) standards that requires telecommunications infrastructure to be included in the architectural, electrical and mechanical building documentation process.
CablePro™ is an efficient invitation to bid, request for quotation and quote or estimation tool for Cabling, Information Management and Purchasing Professionals. Plus, the CablePro™ material items file is compatible with Intuit’s QuickBooks items files, ComSystemsPro files and/or Excel “CSV” type files.
- Standard Version for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Remote Desktop to Microsoft Terminal Server.
- IP Client to IP Server for LAN & WAN configurations (requires Windows Server).
CablePro™ is ideal for use as a Cable Management Database System because it provides comprehensive information and an easy way to track adds, moves, and changes to your cable infrastructure. Plus, CablePro™ is an excellent tool to create an RFP/RFQ needed for acquisitions at Corporate, Educational and Government institutions.
CablePro™ tracks or counts:
- Cable type footage, Quantities of Jack inserts, Quantities of cables, Quantities of pairs, Quantities of face plates
- Quantities of standard or your own custom labor codes for fixed labor cost/prices
- Summary of pulling and terminating labor required per project
- Cable application information, MPOE Records, Vertical Risers and Telecommunications Busbar
- Quantities of Multi-dropped cable locations are easily tracked and automatically numbered for each project
- Design and document the layout of equipment racks, patch panels, Ethernet switches, servers, routers
Once the project/location information has been entered you can print out a variety of documents, reports and labels, including:
- Complete specification sheet
- An automated wizard generated Quick-Quote
- Copy your Quick-Quote to Excel
- Export Horizontal Cable Records to Excel, which provides a data source for linking to Microsoft’s VISIO drawings using common Shape Data Fields. All of CablePro’s Horizontal Cable fields may be linked from the CablePro generated Excel data source, plus CablePro’s Cable Record includes nine user-definable Shape Data Fields.
- Detailed bill of materials and labor
- Cable tags/labels, Faceplate labels, Outlet and Patch panel labels.
Runs in Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10; Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016