Software for Quality Management Systems
QMSCAPA is FREE and sponsored by abci-consultants.com | +1 800-644-2056
Download Files | User Guide & Screen Shots
QMSCAPA stands for Quality Management System, Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions. QMSCAPA is a Microsoft Windows compatible computer application, which is designed to generate a CAPA log for a Quality Management System based upon the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
Features in Version 1:
- Database for logging Corrective Actions, Preventive Actions, and
- Database for logging Customer Complaints
- Custom CAPA form generator and CAPA report builder.
- Database for maintaining a master document index.
- Database for recording personnel that are associated with the QMS.
- Database for recording approved vendors.
- Internal Audit Schedule for multiple standards, including
AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO
- Support for multiple simultaneous users.
- Multilevel access security and control.
A Corrective Action Request and Preventative Action Request tracking software system is essential for any quality system. It is a regulatory requirement that the FDA and other international regulatory inspectors and ISO auditors consider mission critical. When implemented properly, a Corrective Action (CAPA) software system improves product quality and safety, increases customer satisfaction, and more importantly, contributes to FDA and ISO compliance.
- Windows XP, SP3, or;
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or;
- Windows 2003 Server, or;
- Windows 2008 Server.
ABCI recommends Windows 2008 Server, or higher with Terminal Services for simultaneous multiple Remote Desktop Users.