SWORD v5.42.12 IP Client & Server
Install the SWORD IP Client
- Go to the first SWORD client computer and click here to > download the SWORD5 IP Client
- Run the installer and start-up the SWORD5 IP Client
- Open Service Orders and test the expanded Work Requested and Work Completed files.
- Print the Service Orders to check for proper pagination of the large text fields.
Install the SWORD Reports Templates (updated with v5.42.7B)
- Click here to > download a collection of updated reports;
- Report Templates must be installed into the same directory/folder structure of your SWORD Data Server.
Backup Existing SWORD Data and Sub-folders
- First go to the host server (console) and stop the IPSRVMGR Services Manager
Run the File Manager to upgrade data file
- Go to the host server and click here to > download the SWORD 542 File Manager
- Install and run the File Manager on the host server to upgrade existing data.
- After the initial start-up scan click on the Use the File Manager button.
- When the window opens Tag All and click on the Info button.
- Inspect the file list to check for Error 47.
- Untag All except the files with Error 47.
- Click the Fix button.
- Old files from previous version may be in the folder and cannot be upgraded. Report to ABCI-Software support any files that remain with Error 47. Non-essential files (month, year, etc.) may be deleted so testing can proceed.
Install the SwordServer.dll
- SWORD IP Client requires an update to the SWORD SERVER.
- Go to the host server and click here to > download the SwordServer.dll
- The DLL should be placed into the \\Server\ABCIPDATASERVER\SWORD\ sub-folder
- Restart the Clarion IP Server on your host server.
Install the CopySO2Log utility app as needed
- If the above described conversion and installation process are successful, then continue with the installation of the SWORD CopySO2Log utility.
- Go to the appropriate client computer and click here to > download the SWORD CopySO2Log