TelcoMgr™ Telecommunications Management Solution for Keeping Track of Telecommunications Network Lines, Circuits, Cost and Voice & Data Equipment Assets
Download Files | Pricing & Order Info | View Screen Shots & User Guide | USOC Database
TelcoMgr™ is a software application suite for Telecom Auditing, Telecom Expense Management and Help Desk resources for telecommunication professionals. TelcoMgr™ is designed to help you accurately record your business telephone and data services. The program is designed to be used for multiple customers such as a vendor may wish to maintain or for an end-user with multiple locations.
The TelcoMgr™ relational databases are designed to be a central repository for the following information and discrete documents:
- Master Telephone Company (Telco) or Service Carrier account data.
- Detailed line, circuit and/or service data, including summary cost, Data Network Elements and Carrier Network Elements.
- A Customer/Circuit Telco history log for each customer/location that is created and maintain in chronological order.
- Contract Management module provides a comprehensive method of recording Carrier Term Contract information.
- Telco Rate Comparison Table and Worksheet. Plus, a Baseline Expense Template, which may be copied to as many Customer/Location records as needed.
- Telco Glossary of common and uncommon terms.
- Set Automatic Reminder Alarms for adds, moves, changes, contract expiry/renewal dates and Telco Orders.
- A comprehensive equipment or asset management database for standalone equipment or complex systems.
- Lookup table of Universal Service Order Codes (USOC).
- Expense Log by time-line, location and/individual expense items.Track Telco adds, moves and changes from origination to completion with our new Service Ticket or Work Order feature.
- Telco history enhanced with a new document warehousing and indexing feature, which allows the attachment of PDF, image, HTML and Excel files.
- Attach electronic contract copies as PDF, image file, or HTML to the Customer/Location Managed Service Contracts data.
- User Telephone Directories can be easily created, printed and edited.
Key Features and Benefits:
- TelcoMgr is network-compatible and can be licensed for use by multiple users simultaneously.
- Dynamic Weekly and Monthly Planning calendars are linked to Histories requiring follow-up action, Reminders and Managed Service Contracts.
- Many report options are provided, including summary reports of existing Telco information, and detailed reports for new, or planned changes.
- Robust Help Desk search and report features.
- Follow-up checkboxes and dates added to the History Table for easy tracking of activities that require a follow-up.
- Import or Export a file using this IMPEX optional module is ideal for moving individual Company or Location files, along with the associated database tables.
- Selectively copy Circuit and Expense Log tables to Excel.
- Copy Baseline Expense Template to Expense Log with a new date. (Like coping a spread sheet for a new month of expenses.)
- Spell Check any field on any window, simply press the F7 Key.
- In addition to the Standard Single User version, a Professional Edition and Site License are available.
- Runs in Win’95, Win’98, Win2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2003 64 Bit Server, and Windows 2008 Servers.
- TelcoMgr is network-compatible and can be used by multiple users simultaneously.
- Standard Version for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Remote Desktop to Microsoft Terminal Server.
- IP Client to IP Server for LAN & WAN configurations (requires Windows Server).